RICHARD PLAYER III
Richard is a lifetime resident of Fayetteville, NC. He is a graduate of Methodist University (1991), and attended East Carolina University for 3 years. He has been a licensed Real Estate broker since 1994 and is a licensed general contractor.
Richard is the president and owner of Player Inc. He specializes in commercial, land and high end residential real estate sales and leasing. He and his family own a 300,000+ sf shopping center in the mall area of Fayetteville. He also deals with national and local tenants for leasing and acquiring land for buildings in Eastern North Carolina. Richard is active in local development and residential sales as well as limited residential property management and leasing.
He is a lifelong member of St. John’s Episcopal Church and his hobbies are golf, fishing, and Duke basketball. His professional involvment includes membership in the following organizations:
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National Association of Realtors
- Fayetteville Associations of Realtors
- National Home Builders Association
- Home Builders Association of Fayetteville
Richard has held several leadership positions in the Fayetteville area and in statewide organizations:
- Past member of the North Carolina Advisory Commission on Military Affairs.
- Highland Country Club Board of Directors
- Cumberland County Civic Center Commission
- Past Board Member of the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
- Founded and served on the original board for New Century Bank (Fayetteville)
- Past Director of the Care Clinic